GMC Refrigerazione S.R.L. is a company operating in the refrigeration and air-conditioning sector, which has always been extremely attentive to the processing of personal data provided by its visitors and users, guaranteeing that the processing of such data Always in compliance with the safeguards and rights recognised by the European Regulation No 2016/679, and by Privacy Code (D.Lgs. 196/2003 as amended by D.Lgs. 101/2018). This page describes what cookies are, what information they gather, how we use them and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored, however this may downgrade or 'break' certain elements of the Service’s functionality.
- THE DATA CONTROLLER
- Your personal data, intended as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person who visits our website, will be processed by the controller GMC Refrigerazione S.r.l., C.F. e P. Iva 02605660402 – Via Enrico Toti n. 2, 20123 Milano (MI) – Italy.
- You can contact us any time:
- by e-mailing email@example.com;
- by sending a mail to Via Meucci, 18 - 20060 Gessate (MI) – to the kind attention of Privacy Office;
- by calling +39 02/953853.
- What are cookies?
- Cookies are text strings that are exchanged, each time you access an Internet site, between the Web server (such as a Web site) and the browser that the user uses for navigation. When a user accesses a Web site, it transmits the cookie to the user's terminal, which receives the cookie and stores it, and then retransmits it to the site at the time of subsequent visits.
- Cookies have several functions and can be used for a variety of purposes including: performing automatic authentications, keeping track of sessions, improving site navigability.
On the basis of the characteristics, different categories of cookies can be distinguished:
- “persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a session cookie will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed; on the contrary, a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date, allowing to track a user's preferences and actions with respect to a particular website.
- “Technical” cookies or “profiling” cookies: the purpose of the technical cookies is to allow the transmission of a communication, complete a service requested by the user or perform statistical searches; on the contrary, profiling cookies allow you to record the user's behaviour in order to identify your preferences and transmit to the same advertising offers in line with your interests.
- “first-party” cookies and “third-party” cookies: the first party cookies are those set up and/or managed by the owner of the site, in this case GMC Refrigerazione S.r.l.; Third party cookies, on the other hand, are set by a different domain than the one visited by the user and therefore it is up to the third party to provide the user with adequate information as well as the possibility of blocking the use of such cookies. We will provide you with the link to the third-party website where such items are available.
- WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE?
- First part technical cookies: they are managed directly by the owner and allow the correct operation of certain parts of the site. These cookies are stored inside the browser. If you wish to delete or disable the receipt, this will compromise the functionality of some services in this site. You can change the reception setting of these cookies by modifying the storage settings as described in the "How can I disable cookies?" section.
- HOW CAN I DISABLE COOKIES?
- In addition to what is stated in this Policy, you can manage cookies preferences and disable them. You can also delete previously installed cookies, including the cookie in which you may be able to save your consent to the installation of cookies by this web site. We would point out, however, that disabling cookies will make the operation of this Internet site compromised.
- You will find information on how to manage cookies in your browser at the following links:
Cookies management for Chrome browser;
Cookies management for Firefox browser;
Gestione dei cookies per il browser Safari;
Gestione dei cookies per il browser Internet Explorer;
- HOW LONG WILL WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
- Data collected through cookies shall be retained for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes specified for each specific cookie as described in point 3. of this Policy. In particular, in accordance with recital 39 of the European Regulation N. 2016/679, your data will be retained until your opposition to the treatment and/or revocation of the consent required.
- How can you withdraw your consent?
- You may at any time withdraw your completely or asking a restriction of processing. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You can revoke it by contacting the owner and disabling cookies as indicated in point 4.
- WHICH ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM?
- You can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: you can obtain, any moment, the confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed, and where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information: the purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations; where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; where the personal data are not collected from you, any available information as to their source; the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for you.
You can find all that in this information, but in case you have further questions do not hesitate to contact us at the mail address provided below.
- Right to rectification: you can ask and obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data regarding you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies: (a) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; (b) you withdraw consent on which the processing is based, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing; (c) you objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of Regulation and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; (d) the personal data have been unlawfully processed; (e) the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which we subject.
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing where one of the following applies: (i) you contested the accuracy of the personal data (the restriction will last for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data); (ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead; (iii) we no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; (iv) you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the Controller override those of yours.
Where processing has been restricted, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
We’ll inform you before the restriction of processing is lifted.
- Right to object: you have the right to object at any time to processing of your personal data (i) which is processed with marketing purposes, including profiling based on those provisions (ii) which the legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Controller.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to receive your personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller. In these cases, you will give us the other Controller contacts and you will provide us with written permission to transfer your data to this Controller.
- Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- To exercise these rights, you may at any time contact the Controller by writing to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have, any time, the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority, in particular in the Member State of his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes this Regulation or, alternatively you can recurse to judicial authority, in accordance with and in the forms provided for by the Artt. 140-bis and the following of the Italian Privacy Code (D. Lgs. 196/2003, as amended by D. Lgs. 101/2018).
GMC Refrigerazione S.r.l.