- The data controller
- Your personal data, intended as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person who visits our website, will be processed by the controller GMC Refrigerazione S.r.l., C.F. e P. Iva 02605660402 – Via Enrico Toti n. 2, 20123 Milano (MI) – Italy.
- You can contact us any time:
- by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by sending a mail to Via Meucci, 18 - 20060 Gessate (MI) – to the kind attention of Privacy Office;
- by calling +39 02/953853.
- Type of data processed and purpose of the data processing
- Navigation data
- The IT systems and the software procedures for the operation of this website, while being normally used, collect some personal data whose transmission is implicit while using the Internet communication protocols.
- In this case the information and data are not collected in order to be associated to any identified person. Anyway, their same nature may lead to identify users, by means of special processing and associations with other data, even if managed by third party.
- Within this category of data there are IP addresses, domain names through which the users connect to the website or time of access, connection/request time.
- Data are merely used by GMC to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of website and to verify its proper operation, therefore it will be deleted immediately after processing.
- Data voluntarily provided by the users
- The voluntary providing of personal data by email for information, does not represent any request for consent.
- The filling in of prearranged forms involves the acquisition of the address and the data of the sender/user, necessary to reply to the submitted requests.
- If the controller wants to use your personal data for other purposes, your consent will be asked.
- You can easily identify the type of data based on the boxes you fill out. We can indicate since now the following: name, surname, contacts data.
- Voluntary/compulsory providing of personal data
- In order to fulfil forms and access to our services, you must provide the type of data marked with asterisk. You are not obligated, but, if you don’t, we won’t be able to follow up your request.
- You don’t have to fulfil the others forms to access to our services.
- Legal basis for the processing
- The legal basis for the processing is, due to the circumstances:
- your consent;
- processing is necessary for answering your questions/follow up on your requests;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at tour request prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com in order to ask further information about the legal basis for the processing of your personal data.
- Processing methods
- The personal data is processed in full compliance with the prevailing privacy regulations. GMC Refrigerazione S.r.l. will process your personal data, in printed form and/or computerized, with technical and organisational measures in accordance with art. 32 del Regulation, to ensure that each processing operation satisfies the requirements of the Regulation and guarantees the protection of your rights, and in accordance with guidelines of the Competent Authority (cd. Garante Privacy).
- Place of the data processing
- Your data are processed within European Union and are kept in appropriate registers, electronic and/or paper, within European Union.
- Data retention period
- Your personal data will be processed for time necessary for the purposes detailed in article 2 and for the period of time which is required by the prevailing fiscal and statutory regulations.
- In particular, for marketing communications, we will process your data until you tell us that you no longer want to receive our communications, which you can do at any time by sending a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data recipients
- Your personal data can be communicated to the following third-party categories:
- Data Processors: Company that provides the owner with data storage Service, web and IT consultants, Company that provides the owner with management software.
Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com in order to ask further information about your personal data Processors.
- Employees and authorized persons specifically authorised and trained by Controller, who are obligated to process them confidentially and in compliance with the current privacy regulations.
- Public and private entities accessing the data by virtue of (i) legal provisions, (ii) Regulation, (iii) Community rules, (iv) judicial order, within limits laid down by those rules.
- Judicial authorities or law enforcement agencies, where required.
- Your rights and their exercise
- You can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: you can obtain, any moment, the confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed, and where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information: the purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations; where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; where the personal data are not collected from you, any available information as to their source; the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for you.
You can find all that in this information, but in case you have further questions do not hesitate to contact us at the mail address provided below.
- Right to rectification: you can ask and obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data regarding you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies: (a) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; (b) you withdraw consent on which the processing is based, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing; (c) you objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of Regulation and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; (d) the personal data have been unlawfully processed; (e) the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which we subject.
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing where one of the following applies: (i) you contested the accuracy of the personal data (the restriction will last for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data); (ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead; (iii) we no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; (iv) you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the Controller override those of yours.
Where processing has been restricted, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
We’ll inform you before the restriction of processing is lifted.
- Right to object: you have the right to object at any time to processing of your personal data (i) which is processed with marketing purposes, including profiling based on those provisions (ii) which the legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Controller.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to receive your personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller. In these cases, you will give us the other Controller contacts and you will provide us with written permission to transfer your data to this Controller.
- Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- To exercise these rights, you may at any time contact the Controller by writing to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- You have, any time, the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority, in particular in the Member State of his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes this Regulation or, alternatively you can recurse to judicial authority, in accordance with and in the forms provided for by the Artt. 140-bis and the following of the Italian Privacy Code (D. Lgs. 196/2003, as amended by D. Lgs. 101/2018).
GMC Refrigerazione S.r.l.